Entrancing-NightmareEntrancing-Nightmare

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

WALL-E & R.O.B. WALL-E & R.O.B.

This was so good!

You captured all of WALL-E's movements and emotions so perfectly as they were in the film... and you used a simple toy! Brilliant. The sound use matched with WALL-E and EVE's movements also. This stop-motion was wonderful, and a great first experiment. I hope you did well in your class. I loved this.

Britney Spears Lesbo Pics Britney Spears Lesbo Pics

Its been nine years...

and you guys are still expecting to see something? As always PsychoGoldfish you own.

Carbon Carbon

outstanding ^_^

This flash was brilliant! I loved the song! good work... ^_^

Save Blizzard Save Blizzard

Ah geez my heart.

I understand. I would do anything for my pet as well. I seriously hope everything goes well. The most I could donate was $20.00 right now. Not a lot but you need it more than I do. :D

Best of luck for you Sam, and for little Blizzard. <3

I want gold! I want gold!

Hilarious concept...

but it could have been a lot more detailed. Fun though.

moment of a lifetime (demo 4) moment of a lifetime (demo 4)

Yea! this works!

Out of all the demos I think this one works the best. The vocals are a lot easier to listen to and they blend into the song. Don't give up man! Good job!

Hand in Hand (KH1) Hand in Hand (KH1)

AWESOME!

You do a great job with Kingdom Hearts music! Its is always flawless. This brought back memories. Keep up the good work. I love it!

Sorrow-316 responds:

Thanks! im glad you like it! i hopefully can keep up the nice work

Heal - Classical Remix Heal - Classical Remix

A successful first remix!

You really made the original into a very cool, and dramatic classical piece. This was awesome!

TheBellmaker responds:

Thanks for the review!

bomb bomb

What an awesome bomb

Its a simple little animated gif, but its actually really well made. Your use of a cool exploding effect/style really made this thing work. Good job! :3

DrSalvadork responds:

Whoa, thanx for the awesome review!
The original .fla version of this looked better, the quality suffered as I made it to a gif...
Anyhow, thank you!